Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Exam week

This week was mixed.. Some days were very chilly and relaxed, others were hard and full of studying.. 
I have to explain how he exams in NZ work..
Year 11 to 12 write at the end of the school year external exam, which are very important. A few months before these exams (NCEA exams)they have to write (you can't imagine how much they have to write, especially in Maths and Chemistry) school internal practice exams. They take each 3 hours and the kiwi girls have to write them in every subject.

Luckily I hadn't to write the exams, but I wanted as a practice.. So i wrote Maths on Monday, French and English on Thursday and Science on Friday.
Some parts like Maths and English were hard, but all in all it was an instructive experience.
The marks in NZ are different as well they only have four (not achieved, achieved, merit and excellence)and I think in Maths I failed :) With the other subjects I'm not sure, but I don't have such a bad feeling.

On the other days me and the german girls taught the year 7 and 8 girls in German. It was funny and they were very interested in learning something from us.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen