Dienstag, 7. August 2012

Tuesday the 8th of August

Hello guys,
I'm very tired and I would prefer to write good night, but I still have to be awake the second half of the day. :( My day began at 5.30 am, because my host mother has a surgery today morning and we accompanied her into the hospital and waited until she was brought to the operation room. Michelle was very nervous and a bit scared, but it is a small intervention, so I think it will be fine. In the evening she will be home again. 
In the morning it started to rain, so we can't go rock climbing today. It's a bit annoying, because I was excited to try it in the nature. But I think it's better like this, because I don't know if I would hold me tired me at the rocks :) (Could sound a bit german, but I don't know how to write it different.)

Okay that's enough for today. I've to concentrate on my English lesson, because I will write the exam with the New Zealand girls and that will be very difficult.

Bye 
Maxine



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen