Montag, 27. August 2012

Shopping with Christina

Saturday was chilly and funny with Christina in town. We met us in town, because I need a dress for the formal on 21st September. Before we met I was with my host mother and Tash at the make- up sale and it was cool! Make- up and perfume everywhere and almost all things for really good prices :) Unfortunately I had no money on my credit card and I couldn't buy all the things I chose :( But I bought the 24h lip gloss and it is really good! When I noticed that I had no money it damaged our good mood only a little bit and we searched dresses. I found one, bu I'm not sure.. What do you think.. dark red without straps or light blue with spring flowers..?? After a while we discovered a "Lush" shop and the staff persuaded us to get a free face mask, cupcake flavor :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen