Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Mountain Biking

Yesterday we did mountain biking at Outdoor Ed and it was incredible cool! I can't remember when I had so much fun while I was biking, maybe when Hanna and I biked to school :)
First we get all the things like helmet and bikes and then our instructor gave us an instruction and a few advises, that we don't have an accident.
The first time we biked for 30 or 40 minutes and it was a good start, but some girls were really scared, so we stopped sometimes or had to wait.
At the end was a seesaw and some girls, including me bike over it.
The second ride was harder, because it was faster and there some pretty steep paths. In the middle there was a harder seesaw it was so narrow and I almost fell off when I biked over it. I was the onliest girl, who did it.
I really liked it and I want to do it again! Great day!

And in the morning we taught the Year 7 girls and they were so interested that it was very nice to work with them and answer their questions.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen