Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

Rock climbing 23rd August

Yesterday was a exciting day! I was afraid of doing outdoor rock climbing, because I never did it before and I had nightmares from the times I climbed in the climbing halls on friend's birthdays.
But it was less scary as expected and I'm very proud of me that I did it. The rocks were quite smooth and it looked like you can't climb there, but our guide explained it to us and we were ready to try it.
The first time it was new and we all were very carfull, but with the time we became more confident and I reached the top of the second difficult wall! :)
Unfortunately Karla's kneecap flipped out during she was climbing. It was a cool event and I hope we will do it again.
That hang at the entrance.. very inviting :)



The first attempt..

Not the best shot or outfit :) but it was great fun!
Near the harbor wonderful landscape..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen