Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

Thursady... :I

Hey guys!
I really don't know what to think about this day.. It started bad and turned later in a funny day.
in the morning I had to rush and couldn't dry my hair properly, forgot my to tire my hair :(
But the worst thing, I stepped on my glasses and now they're broken!! :0
I already searched for an optometrist to fix it..

In Photography we took photos with a black tin and the results weren't too bad.

French the funniest lesson ever.. Alice, Kerri, Harriet were supposed to rewrite a dialog, but instead Kerri showed us her crazy faces and Alice ate her fist :D Was great fun, but I think my teacher thinks I distract the other girls from working. And they are all so excited about the formal! 8 days left!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen