Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Sight- Seeing with my host parents

On Sunday afternoon my host parents and I went for a ride through Dunedin. The weather was unexpected nice and warm. We went to the harbor looked at the big container on the big ships.
I also saw container from "Hamburg Sued". :)
After a few hours we had a break of the fresh air i a nice cafe in "Port Chalmers". I had a hot chocolate (which is made with hot water) and a cheese cake and that was very delicious.
Later we drove to the wonderful beach and I saw the really cute lambs, but they were too shy and ran away.. We walked along a long long path near the Albatros center and we hoped to see some seals, but no chance.. They were hiding anywhere. :(
Finally I took a photo in front of some really big teeth, which are a symbol for the harbor, because it's also called "mouth of the sea".

In the evening I cooked a pasta dish from my grand- mother and it was very yummy! I enjoyed to talk to my grand- mother again, because I miss her..

It was a great day and I really feel like a part of the family. Maggie couldn't made a better choice for me!
Little lambs.. soo cute <3


Looks like a big sand slide :)


My host father Mike and I.

My host mother Michelle and I.





Me when we walk a long path..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen