Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Holidays..

Tomorrow the autumn holidays will start and I have measured feelings about that.

Auckland's skyline.
On the one hand I feel really excited about the North- Island tour with Teresa, which will start tomorrow. Hopefully we will do so great activities like dolphin swimming and sand surfing :)
I can also visit the Cape Reigna, the highest place on the North- Island and Auckland, New Zealand's biggest city.

On the other hand it means two weeks no internet, no mails, no facebook and no skype :(
So if anyone writes me mails or messages, do not wonder if I don't response, it's why I can't.
The other thing is, that all German girls, except from Karla are on an other tour the whole holidays and I can't meet them.

Today I won't be sad, because it's gonna be a great last school day.. We will bake Crepes in French and I baked brownies yesterday to say good- bye to Christina.
http://www.owningpink.com/sites/default/files/images/wp/2009/07/Dolphin.jpg
Happy holidays
Maxine

PS: So mail me if there's something important, because we can't go on facebook at school anymore, it's blogged. My e-mail adress: maxine.1998@web.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen