Dienstag, 4. September 2012

The impressions I' ve gained so far

I think now it's time to write my impressions, because I'm in NZ for almost 2 months.. The tome is running. In less than one months the holidays will begin and in 10 days I will see the rugby game of the All Blacks. I don't want to compare Germany and New Zealand (say bad things about one country), but I think it's interesting to see what's different.

 

Things that I really like:

  • Mountain biking, it's a lot of fun.
  • Walking, but only in Outdoor Ed. :)
  • Driving down the steep streets
  • That my host family and I bakes quite often and that we have a lot in comment
  • The white toast, it tastes so much better than the german toast.
  • The friendly people
  • That the school offeres so any different things from sports to Music and Science
  • The TV, exept the news (they are 1 hour!) and the ads (they seem like an hour as well)
  • That I can watch the latest movies earlier
  • The crazy shoes!
  • Carrots
  • Cookies
  •  Kiwi fruits! (they are from the same brand as in Germany)
  • That I always have enough hot water, no mater how long my shower takes :)
  • Iced buns

Things I dislike:

  • The price of the bus tickets, it's a waste of money :(
  • How the internet is handled, too complicated
  • Walking up the hills
  • Normal buns (I miss Kamps and Schneider)
  • The normal bread
  • The cold houses

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen