Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

Tuesday and Wednesday (last school days)

Tuesday:
We had a french breakfast in French with croissants and chocolate croissant which was so delicious!!
It was really funny, eating and talking.. But after 10 min we had to do a listening exercise for the rest of the period.
The other lessons weren't more interesting than usually..

Wednesday:
Wednesday I had my last school day :( It was so sad... I don't want to realize that my time will be over in less than one month. My last French lesson with Karri, Alice, Harriet, Kayla and Georgia was sad, but funny too and the girls wrote in my memory book. Unfortunately I was told off by Mrs Kruger for distracting my friends in their last lesson (which means last chance to study French, as if that would be the only thing we do there).
Science lesson was also very funny, because our teacher didn't show up and our whole class hid in the room next to the class room. Of course we were found and Mr Janessen made some awkwards jokes when we had to keep on pretending to work. Haha :) If I seriously had to sit the exams I probably would fail..
After a short lunch time the Year 11 girls met in the Whitby Hall for a meeting with Mrs Kruger.
She gavw all of us cupcakes in yellow, orange and red. Every colour had a different meaning eg. Red= strengh and determination for the exams..
I chose orange which means happines and enthusiasmus. Seriously that was one of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten.

After that we had to go to the Chapel and got the information about the prize giving on the 6th December and the upcoming exams.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen