Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

Settlers Museum (Friday, 9th November)

 On Friday we visited the Settlers Museum in Dunedin. The actual museum was still closed because of renovation work, but we where in a room and listened to a power point presentation about the first settlers of Dunedin. It was reall interesting and I learned a lot I didn't know before. -->
Then we could dress up like the people in the 19th centry. It was so much fun. I wore a nice blue dress and a hat.
Unfortunately the museum had no air conditioning and after a while it got quite hot under the heavy dresses, because I think it was the hotest day I ever had during my time in New Zealand! 28°C and luckyly I just wore hotpants and a tanktop.
At half past twelve it was finished and Kie and I went to the Meridian to grabed some lunch. Of couse I ate subway (since I'm here I really started to like it).



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen