Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

Busy week

The last week was busy and I have to say, it wasn't my favorite one.
On Monday (when we had a day off) I was invited to Kendra's 17th birthday party, which was really nice. We watched a movie and ate cake and popcorn. Unfortunately I forgot to leave a note to my host parents were I was. 
I didn't think something bad about what I did, but I also didn't think about the consequenzes.
So I was grounded for the first time.. That might sound really awful, but it wasn't that bad.
It was only for one weekend or less and I think after this time I won't do it again..

On Wednesday we did our rock climbing assessment in Outdoor Ed as I already reported.
I don't really remember the Thursday, so I continue with Friday.. ;)
On Friday we had a 50 words French vocab test again, but me and my French crew did really well and we all got a prize! :)
We also planned to do a french breakfast next week.

On Saturday my host family organized the 50th wedding anniversary of Mike's parents. It was kind of a suprise party and I helped decorating the room. Mike and Michelle ordered a huge chocolate cake from a dessert shop and invited friends and family.
It was a nice evening and the food, especially the cake and the pavlova was delicious. I felt a bit strange, because I only knew few people, but it was okay.
My host sisters and me went home around nine o' clock, but my host parents returned at 2am :)

Good for me that I went home so early, because on Sunday it was St. Hilda's Day. That means everybody at school has to go to the church with school uniform. It was actually pretty boring, because it was so hard to understand and it was so long...! :(

Michelle allowed me to stay in town and have lunch with Kie, Jess, Sophie and An. We went to a japanese restaurant and I ordered something really yummy!
After lunch we all wanted a dessert and searched one at the supermarket. Best thing ever: We bought 2 big chocolate cakes for only 7$!! 
We enjoyed those cakes at the old railway station (that sounds odd, but this station is with flowers and hedges).
In the afternoon I went to Kie's house, we baked doughnuts and watched Vampire Diaries. In her house live three more internationals and that's why the eat Asian cuisine most of the time. Kendra and Angel, from Hong Kong cooked chicken wings and stir- fried noodles with beef. It was yummy and I really have to learn them..

We enjoyed our cake :)
Angel and me baking doughnuts
That was all of my last week..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen