Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012

School starts again...

On Monday I was sooo tired, you can't imagine, beacuse the day before we had tea at 10pm, 4-5 hours later than usually..
I was really hungry, but I had a stomach ache, because it was too late.
School was alright, I got my french internal back, of course: excellence!
The rest of the day was like Tuesday uneventfully.

On Wednesday we had Outdoor Ed again and we did rock climbing. It was so much fun!
Rock climbing is so much better than indoor climbing and I learned so much about my limits and what I can do, if I'm a bit brave.
Furthermore it was the final practice for my rock climbing assessment. I climbed an achieved and a merit climb and I hope I can do the same performance next week again.
It was also Kendra's birthday and she invited me to her birthday party on Monday (it's a public holiday, so we don't need to go to school).

On Thursday it was a nice day. The weather was also quite nice, different to the days before.
I got my certificate during student assembly.

Friday morning we had no cornflakes left :(
I usually eat cornflakes and yogurt, but today I had to eat weet- bix with milk and sugar.

In the evening all german girls will have dinner in town and we wll celebrate Karlas birthday. :)
I;m really looking forward to this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen