Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

Outdoor Education on Wednesday

Yesterday me and my Outdoor Education class did rock climbing in Port Chalmers. This time it was an assignment and I was a little nervous, but it worked very well.
To warm up we did boldern, that's climbing on a lower level without a harness.
Then Celine and I tried the Merit climb, which I already climbed the last time and we both did a pretty good job. Jessica needed a bit motivation, but she also managed to climb on Merit level.
The Excellence climb was a bit too hard for us so Celine and I finally climbed an other high Merit climb.
At the end we got a bit silly and climbed the easy wall on time and with only one hand :)

It was very fun. The feeling of fear I had when I started climbing becomes less and less every time I do it...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen