Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

First impression about New Zealnd

Hey guys!
How are you? I'm fine. New Zealand is a wonderful country and I enjoy every second I be here.  The flight to Dunedin was amazing and hard. We flew 36 hours and I think I slept 4 of them. The food was four times the same.. CHICKEN :( I get a bit sick and I've still a jet lack, so I went to bed at 8 pm, because I can't hold my eyes open and I wake up at 4 am. :( i hope it will be better in a few days. My home stay family the Littlejohn's are very lovely. Michelle, Mike Natasha and Stephanie are so nice to me and I enjoy myself. The dogs Mika and Tiss are very sweet and I like them too.
The New Zealand landscape is beautiful with many hills and everywhere you can see green trees. The whether is good too. 13 degrees in winter is wonderful.
The school is very nice it's a bit different like in Germany, but I like it. The school uniform isn't very pretty but everyone is wearing it so it's okay. I chose the subjects Maths, Science, English, Outdoor Education, Photography, RE :( and french. I hope I will get cooking in a few weeks too.
Now I've to go to my home stay dad's car, which is next Cadbury factory, because he will drive me and Steph home.
See You maxine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen