Montag, 30. Juli 2012

Weekend

Hello!
It's a few days ago when I wrote the last post, so I have to catch it up. On Saturday I met Christina in the town and e went shopping.. Was a nice an funny day, but know I don't have so much money left... :( I had to buy new trainers for PE, because my others are to muddy.
On Sunday I slept in and I had a really yum breakfast in my bed :) In the afternoon I went on a bike tour with Michelle and it was nice. I saw a lot of nature plus hundreds of sheep and some horses. We forgot the time and so we returned a bit late, because in the afternoon we wanted to go to the cinema.
But now problem, my host father made us a quick lunch (bread with a hole and a fried egg in it) and we jumped under the shower, so that we could met my host parent's friends at the cinema. We watched Batman and it was okay. The movie took three hours and at the end it was quiet exciting, but I didn't understand very much.
In the evening we had our tea in a chinese restaurant and during we ate we watched the olympics and I've to say that NZ is not better than Germany :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen