Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

Amazing Wednesday

Good morning!
Yesterday was a very fantastic day! t school I met some new New Zealand girls and we had a lot s of fun together. In cooking we baked Crepes with berries and greek yoghurt. They were delicious and it was great fun to show the girls how to flip a Crepes with a pan :)
Futhermore there was a TV team which filmed us while we were cooking.
I learned the difference of the words ''Crepe'' (food) and ''crap'' (Scheisse) :)
In the afternoon I went with my Outdoor Education class to the Mount Cargill, the highest ''mountain'' of Dunedin. The walking track was amazing and the sharp rocks which we had to climb on were very impressive. The looked like organ pipes. I could have a view over whole Dunedin and it was wonderful, much better than our last trip!
Photos will follow, but at the moment I don't have my camera at school..

See You Maxine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen