Montag, 2. Juli 2012

First Post!

Hey!
This is my first post...
It's Monday evening and in one day and one week I will begin my amazing trip to New Zealand.
Yesterday I said goodbye to my friends and they gave me a really nice present and I will try to show it in my blog :)
We had a barbecue, which I think was my last this year, because in New Zealand it's winter at the moment. I already checked the wheater and it is like Germany, but I have to say that the Kiwis (that how NZ people are called) don't have a heating like we know. :( 
My host family said I have to take very warm clothes and socks with me.
My host family: the parents, two girls, two dogs and a cat are really nice. (We only had contact by e-mail, but I think we match to each other) The other girls who will travel with me already have a host family too and I hope we live not to far from each other.
Maybe you are suprised that this blog is in english, but I hope it will help me to improve my English.
Of course English is one of my school subjects. The others are RE, PE, Photography, French and Outdoor Education, Maths and Science. I'm so excitd to do Outdoor Education, because I can learn new kinds of sport and the typical NZ sports.
Okay I finish my post now, because tomorrow I've school again.

Good Night
Maxine



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen