Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012

Wednesday (21.11)

On the next day we had a day off. I met with Kie at the countdown in Mosgiel. I had to walk there from my house in Kinmont Park which is 45 min far from the supermarket because ,y ost mum was sick and had to saty in bed.
Kie and I wanted to cook a japanese meal and a german dessert. After we bought all the ingredients and we went home to her house, it is not that far away.
But insted of cooking tea we decided to watch the last half of the Vampire Diaries Season 1 frist ;)
Kie wasn't a fan but after she watched the very first episode ahe got addicted like me..
Tea was very yummy and the dessert I cooked (Kaiserschmarrn was sonst?) was approved by the others.
After tea Angel (another international student from Hong Kong) and Kie showed me their favourie comic TV shows and magazines. Haha :D Do you know that the books and magazines in Japan are read from the other side? It looks really confusing ;)
This was a nice, fun and relaxing day to just spend some time with a good friend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen